RICHARD FRIESEN, SENIORS REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST
A Seniors Real Estate Specialist is a REALTOR qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers aged 50+. The SRES Council awards the SRES designation to those members who have successfully completed its education program.
By earning the SRES designation, Richard has demonstrated necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel clients age 50-plus through major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home. Richard has received special training, gets regular updates, and is prepared to offer the options and information needed in making life-changing decisions.
Downsizers in particular in this active market need special advice!
What I offer to my clients:
* I advertise your property 24 hours a day and promote it with a great visual format. This includes Realtor.ca (the big national site) PLUS a huge number of independent websites.
* I have a dropbox website designed especially for real estate, called Realty Nuance. This is a secure website that stores all your real estate documents for retrieval from any computer, anywhere in the world. These documents can be e-mailed to lenders, lawyers, etc. It also keeps you up-to-date on showing activities and any feedback.
* I have a computer-based signing solution that allows you to sign documents from any computer where you have e-mail access. As more people have their children on title, this allows them to sign on their computer and forward the documents.
* I have a secure lockbox location to allow showings anytime for the buyer's Realtor.
* I provide all strata documents for the buyer. The Contract of Purchase and Sale will request two years of minutes of all council meetings, public meetings, financial statements, budget items, the strata plan and the Form B. These can cost anywhere from $100 to $400. The buyer must have them three working days prior to subject removal. I also pay the MLS fees.
* I only work for you. I do not do dual agency. Any confidential information that you share with me, remains with me. Dual agency is comparable to a prosecuting lawyer being your defender.